1.) Registration for the Children’s Cosplay Contest will commence at 10:00 am on Saturday, August 26, 2017 and officially closes at 12:00 pm on Sunday, August 27, 2017. No contestants will be allowed to register after 12:00 pm.
2.) Contestants must be in costume no later than 2:45 pm on Sunday August 27, 2017, at Children’s Cosplay Contest Venue hosted in the Lexington Room at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center.
(No registration fee required.)
1. The Children’s Cosplay Contest is open to any individual between the ages of 0-16.
2. The maximum number of participants for the Children’s Cosplay Contests: 100 During registration, any information received will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be passed on to any third parties.
3. Costumes may be handmade or store bought. Characters depicted can be original or pop culture related.
4. All props must be presented to Staff at the Cosplay Contest Information Booth (located in front of the Lexington Room) upon contestant check-in for the contest. Failure to present your weapons – even seemingly harmless ones – may result in your entry being removed and you may be escorted from the premises.
5. The Organizers reserve the right to adjust the rules, terms or conditions of this competition in any way they see fit and disqualify any participant for non-compliance with the rules and regulations herein.
6. Permission is granted to the Organizers to use the costumes photographed/filmed during the contest for future promotions.
Please provide your email address below to receive emails in regards to the new and exciting things happening at SodaCity Comic Con.